Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Visualization

21st Century Presentation Literacy was not established as a regular posting forum, but I find myself feeling more responsible to the blogosphere to become a regular contributer.  I rarely make New Year's resolutions but this year I have decided to try to make more regular editions to the blog and to expand its scope to include more differentiated methods of presenting information in the educational environment.  From stand up presentations to website design everything educators do as learning leaders needs to be modeled and to be constructed with solid  presentation design.  The Periodic Table of Visualization below should help myself , an I hope others, craft presentations of any kind.



Special thanks to the people at Visual-Literacy.org for setting this up and for everything they do for "Communication, Engineering and Business".  Remember even if it doesn't say education we still need to find ways to enable our learners to develop these same skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment